Colorado Community Church


Our home church while living in Aurora – we love the vision on Colorado Community Church. Below is one reason why…

5+5 Philosophy

The CCC Missions Director has conducted an investigation to provide some assurance to contributors that ministries on the 5+5 Ministry Partners lists is worthy of their support.

  • 5 + 5 Program
    We have adopted a unique concept for financial aid to mission organizations and to both short-term and career missionaries, geared to maximizing individual financial and hands-on participation.
  • Provisionally – You Give
    The 5 + 5 concept name is derived from the idea that people will give 5% of their income to the church operating budget and 5% to missions, for a total equal to a nominal tithe of 10%. The church encourages individuals to select the ministries and missionaries they want to contribute to, and then go directly to them with their financial support.
  • Personally – You Go
    The church encourages individuals to select the ministries and missionaries they want to personally support. Ideally volunteer time would be a minimum 5 hours a month… 80 minutes a week.
  • Prayerfully – You Pray
    Using this strategy, we believe that people will be more involved in missions personally, financially and prayerfully.
JayHartwell

Christ-following family-man on mission to fight global poverty & injustices | work in web technology, SEO, web architect, design & development

You may also like

LEAVE A COMMENT